Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hello. The head chatter started as I awoke to early from my slumber this morning. What I know is, most of the time, I am clear today when the head is over active and when my balanced mind is in check. Sometimes I let that chatty mind go off in a corner by itself and have its own brand of fun while I show up in my life; emotions and thoughts in check, and confident of whose I am. I am grateful today is Tuesday. I am grateful for the breath that woke me up AND the fact that the sun is just an itty bit trying to poke through the foggy clouds we have here. Thank you for another day of life. Working on a hat, getting ready to 'hang out' and learn and watch a baby otter pup and get on with the business of this spectacular day. Love & Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment