Monday, November 24, 2014

Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Goooood!

So...this is what my day has consisted of... teaching myself how to make homemade noodles and then adding them to the broth I made when the turkey I had a month ago was done cooking. Everything in this bowl is homemade...no cans...no artificial colors or additives in this yummy bowl of soup. I truly am so proud of myself; like I can really take care of me and enjoy doing it as well. I often didn't cook for me because I wasn't worth it...today I am absolutely, completely and totally worth it...AND I LOVE IT!! SO THIS IS THE FINAL PRODUCT..MY TURKEY & NOODLE SOUP...gotta love that on a grey dreary day right? Love & Grace.

2 comments:

  1. Do you deliver to Minnesota, Lisa? I missed dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't have the ability to reply earlier. So glad I figured it out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete