Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I just read something that just makes me go 'hmmmmmmmmmm'. I don't talk to you anymore; I don't know what to say...you know everything that is going on with me...what I do mostly is I listen. Shhhhhh! There is power in being still and knowing... I have run out of 'BUT'...I have no thing to offer anyone else other than encouragement; love; I have no wisdom other than what has come to me through living my own life.... I still have an instant reaction when I read 'I love you and accept you even if you aren't a Christian' BUT....so I will never get accused of misquoting... "I said that if she never comes to believe that God is real, I will still be her friend. Giving her the freedom to be where she is. Or as she messaged me later, 'Thank you for letting me be.' Yes. You are welcome... And then here's the catch...'BUT...I believe that God is at work even as I let her be..." So my point is yes the words to the right of the but are most assuredly true and yet...the but negates every single thing that was said before...'I love you but...' 'I will make time for you but'.... And when we here those things we only here the but...and what I hear is someone who doesn't believe what she said before the but...call me crazy; call me wounded call me whatever you want to call me...I HATE BUT...she could have even said 'AND'.....and it doesn't create the same thing.... I have no answers. I do not know if you (whomever you are) are suppose to come to Christ or not...I believe that he loves all of us. He wants us to know love and the only way I PERSONALLY have come to know love is because He loved me when I was completely and totally unlovable. THAT friends is when I came; and since then I have learned how to 'be still and KNOW'... I just never want anyone to think I have their answers for them...my path with God is sacred..no one else has walked the exact same path...it is completely Jesus and I AND...I want you to have that same experience...so He will be real to you as well. Love & Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment