Monday, November 10, 2014

Getting My Bake On...

Okay so I am becoming VERY fond of shortbread. This particular recipe (on my google+ page) is actually gooey on the inside but has the same ingredients as the shortbread I have done before. I also remembered I had this really cool baking pan that has a non stick bottom with a divider you drop in battered bottom and cook so they cook evenly, and when they come out the are perfect; all the same size & cooked the same....it is pretty frickin awesome. So my first picture is the side of the pan that had fallen around the divider and baked item...
Yep all that butter was from the cookies baking...yummyliciousness....so this is what happens when the sides drop you are left with a bottom covered with your baked item and the divider...
So this is the three I separated and what they look like...the finished Gooey Cake Bars..
Hope you enjoyed the visual stimulation... they turned out really, really well. I am a huge fan of the gooey by the way. Love & Grace ALL PHOTOS COPYRIGHT (c)THOMM

No comments:

Post a Comment